Hi all!
This is my very first time blogging and I am excited, thrilled, nervous etc. etc. etc. I just kinda did it on a whim. I think I am more anxious about my grammar than anything else. No, I think I'm more anxious about whether or not I will let my husband know about this...I mean how else am I supposed to talk about him and my kids without getting into arguments about how he's anal and how sometimes I feel like "I'm sleeping with the enemy" when he sets specific rules about grocery shopping and coupons, like which coupon to use first and how I package my own groceries at the self check out. Anyways, I'll think it over some and see what I decide. Either way, he'll find out, he always does.....By the way, I am happily married, have two wonderful children and hoping to foster a child, adopt, or become a child advocate through CASA and I have two dogs that I'm ehhh about.
I also have a terrible memory and whenever my kids do something awesome I say to myself, "I need to write that down or how else am I going to remember". Some mami's have a damn gift for remembering the tiniest little details about their babies---I don't! My mind is filled with a lot of other useless knowledge but when it comes to bdays, holidays and you know other important stuff like anniversary dates, I forget! I also tend to get into situations with other moms who are like "oh Billy was 9 months old when he started walking, how old was yours?" and I just sorta blurt out some random number like "five months" which doesn't make sense because I'm caught off guard and feel terrrrrrible about it....anyways, this is my first step to changing that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
crickets....
ReplyDelete